As a Vietnamese, before going to Finland, what did I expect about Summer?
- Hot but CANT be above 30 Degree Celsius
- Being drunk in Music Festivals
- Travel around Europe
- Going picnic by the sea ( I meant in an quite island)
- Picking and Eating berries and fresh mushrooms
- Going to Summer cottage
- Going to muumimaailma
- Going to amusement park
- Sit down in the park and do nothing
- NO rain and CANT be cold
- Hot, sometimes, I think the maximum Degree Celsius last year was about 27-28 degrees ? I would say, Summer in Finland lasts about 2 weeks, in total (or maybe a week and a half ? ) But anyway, I think, it actually warmer and last longer these days, as the result of Globe Warming. Mostly raining and cold. So, I am a bit disappointed . Buuuuut, the drainage system in Finland is good ( I meant better than in Vietnam) as even its raining really heavy (like today) but no flooding as in Vietnam and some others.
- I dont have time and friends to go to any Music Festivals yet. So please if you are living in Helsinki, I am up to any Music Evens so please let me know if you are going to any of them ❤
- No money, no time, not brave enough to travel alone. I even got lost while using Metro in Finland – they have only 2 lines, back and forth.
- I did and it suuuper cool and relaxed, in Suomenlinna, Seurasaari and while I was in Vaasa, I think most of the time I sit by the sea ❤
- Last year yes, a few Blueberries and its soo sour …
- Never been to Summer Cottage in the Summer. Buuuuut few weeks ahead and I will go ❤
- Never ever been but I hope this summer I could go. I like Nipsu, Pikku Myy and Nuuskamuikkunen the most.
- Never ever been to, I really really looking forward to go in this summer. For those who live in Helsinki, If some of you want to go, please count me in ❤
- That is what I usually do, sometimes, when it is a good weather. This year maybe more than 5 times already ❤
- Here in the picture is Helsinki today 🙂 , just for some of you who cant see it clearly, IT IS RAINING.
So, here is some of my expectation about Finnish Summer as a Vietnamese. Next time, I will tell you about Summer in Vietnam 🙂 Let me know what do you curious about Summer in Asia 🙂
Thank you for reading. I wish you a wonderful chilly Friday and have a nice weekend 🙂